Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. Homes for sale St. Louis and Jefferson County Areas are our specialty, however we do extensive business in all the St. Louis Metro Areas, St. Charles County included. HUD, & Other Bank Owned (REO) Properties are a specialty with us. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
How We Can Help
Before you start looking
As "Your Personal Real Estate Broker", We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. (Get your free foreclosure list for bargain shopping!! )
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Show you how to get tax credit, no money down, loan assumption, zero down, bad credit, no credit, trade, trade in, fixer, as is, bank owned, needs work, short sale, forclosure
- REAL ESTATE-It's What We DO !!
- Don't Wait To Buy Real Esate....... BUY REAL ESTATE & WAIT !!!
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.